Sunday, May 17, 2009

"I'm 5 years old" says the blog

Oh wow, I just remembered. My blog is now 5 years and 1 day old....yes, it was yesterday, May 16.

I can't believe my blog has actually lasted for that long. Well, let's see what I can remember. I guess I started out this blog to try to be like kennysia, but to no avail. Then later on I decided to just let my blog be a place where my thoughts are placed into words for the public to view. At first I was rather active with my blogging, but later on I fell into hiatus mode. Slowly I picked up my blogging again, but then I went back to hiatus mode till today. It's been a long run with blogspot. I know I have neglected my blog alot but I am still keeping it open, and hopefully one day it'll remain active again.

Happy 5th Birthday, my dear blog.

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home