Thursday, April 09, 2009

Everything's not in place

I am unhappy with the way things are right now with the economy. *damn those who are responsible for the economy crash*

I am unhappy with the way things are right now with the family. *Damn that person, I hope she dies and burn in hell*

I am unhappy with what I studied. *Stupid course, stupid career, stupid industry*

I am unhappy with my current status....


Everything seems lost and out of place. It feels like the puzzles are not properly put in the right place. It's like I'm trying to fit a square into a circle. I feel like I'm a donut with a hole in the middle.


I want to trust Him, but somehow I find it really difficult. Sigh, what can I do...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jiko said...

If you're a donut, go and find your donut box. Everything has lost its place only because you think you know where it's place is.

All the best. :)

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home