Sunday, September 07, 2008

I'll take care of you


I'll take care of you, don't be sad, don't be blue
I'll never break your heart in two, I'll take care of you
I'll kiss yours tears away, I'll end your lonely days
All that I'm really trying to say is..I'll take care of you

I want you to know that I love you so
I'm proud to tell the world you're mine
I said it before, I'll say it once more
You'll be in my heart till the end of time

I'll take care of you, don't be sad, don't be blue
Just count on me your whole life through
'Cause I'll take care of you

I want you to know that I love you so
I'm proud to tell the world you're mine
I said it before, I'll say it once more
You'll be in my heart till the end of time

I'll take care of you, don't be sad, don't be blue
Just count on me your whole life through
'Cause I'll take care of you
I'll take care
I'll take care of you

Dear darling,

I'll take care of you....

I love you....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

I miss you very much, don't know why this time everything feels so hard to me, no matter how hard i try, how badly I persuade myself that everything gonna be over soon and we will not separate again.. still I feel so unhappy in every way. Teach me how to heal my wound, how to let my mind off things, how to not be weak, how to not be sick .. I don't want to continue like this anymore.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home