Monday, August 04, 2008

Week 1 has commence...

Oh boy, it's the start of the semester....

Orientation week was awesome, met lots of great people and was personally happy to be able to be a part of the orientation community. It does brings joy to usher in the new students into a new community in a new environment with a whole new bunch of people with a brand new culture.

I would say that this is the first time during my time here in Perth that I wake up at 7am in a week, that's like a personal record. You know, I love to sleep... eat....maybe sleep again... but yeah, it was all good.

We also had a number of activities planned for the freshies. We're glad that we as a zone are able to help the freshies feel welcome in Perth. I know how it feels to be away from home for a long period of time. We all went through that phase, so we try our best to not make them feel lonely, that they have friends here.

Well, on another note, I know I'm not suppose to bring this up but can't help it...

It's been nearly 2 months since she's gone, but I still miss her alot. Sometimes I wish I could turn back the time, just to be with her one last time. Even now I can't help thinking what she's doing right now.

Mom, I miss you alot... can you hear me mom?

I love you....



P/S: Class commence tomorrow 12:30pm...assessments out on MyMurdoch and what sucks most is.... I HAVE ESSAYS TO WRITE!!! GRARRRR!!


God save me.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

T.T seems that my dear always give empty promises?

sigh whatever it's just don't break your promise that you'll come back

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home