Friday, August 08, 2008

The times we spent here was the time well spent...

The past 1 and a half year has been really tough for the both of us, but I would say we are both very fortunate during the past 1 year and a half...
I know this entry came rather late than expected, but I know you'll still appreciate it right?

7 years of relationship;on and off, it really has been a long journey for both of us. Imagine from the first day I told Elya how pretty you are till today with me "forcing" you to cut your long hair...

*laughs out loud*

Well, I'd say we've been through alot of things together, bad and good things. Some not worth remembering. I hope we would go on till the end....


Last year, we both got a chance to visit Tokyo Japan for holiday. I can still remember the time we walk back from Aeon to my aunt's apartment and it was still raining. That was like the bomb.

Although we spent only a week there, but I'd say that week was a dream come true. I remember the time we spent at Tokyo Disneyland...


the On-sen...



walking around Venus Fort...


I won't forget that.


Who would forget the time you came to Perth to visit me. I was really excited that you were coming that I cleaned my room, changed the position of my tables and bed. But in the end my room still is untidy. But I was still glad you were here to help clean my room. I very grateful for that. Now it's messier than ever, please come clean for me.

How about the time we went Kings Park? Remember you were very unfortunate to have your camera run out of battery, luckily my phone camera takes good photos, if not you KOed...HAHA


The picture above is my favourite photo, it's my wallpaper. I love that smile... =)


How about this? Your battery ran out of juice... HAHAThe DNA Tower? remember? we compete to climb up there...


Swan Bell Tower? The sound of the melodious bells. Imagine our wedding there, WOW that would be like fairy tale dream come true.



Remember we went Caversham Wildlife Park? Enjoyed it? I know I did dear...Wherever I go, as long it's with you, I'm happy.






You promoting Lancaster Wine behind the vineyard..


Our Fish and Chips session at Freo...




I hope we will have more memories like the ones above to be kept with us forever. I thank you for being able to be patient with me, to be able to tolerate my awful manners...

I love you...

Always...

and...

Forever...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Lonely Paul said...

Hello

2:08 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Firstly, he's not gay. Secondly, he will only love me as he had always promised. Thirdly, he said he will come back for me. So lonely paul, I suggest you go find another person if you need sex?

Forget that part. Don't spoil a beautiful love story. LoL.

Hmm, I didn't know someone was that romantic at all. Last time, this someone will never post anything about me, because he's afraid to let others know that he have a gf. However now, I know you appreciate me more than ever.

To be continue tmr I'm too sleepy ...

3:08 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Sorry you know working ppl feel very tired everyday, so I've got no time to continue.

I know you changed alot, from last time until today, I guess the time I've waited for years had finally bear fruit. Every single thing I've done hoping for return, at least now I could see that there's changes.

I miss those moments, each and every of them. From how I catch a plane alone down to Singapore until Perth. I never travel alone before and actually I was not allowed to when I have to spend more than 7hours in SG. Carrying 2 pieces of luggages weighing 12 and 7 each, transiting from terminal 1 to budget, pulling up the luggages up the bus and plane. However, no matter what I still want to cu. Securities digging out all my belongings making me the last to come out from immigration, do you know how scared I was? But nothing will stop me from seeing you.

That night, holding u in my arms looking at the stars up the ceiling i will never forget those days. Walking from city to Kings Park, someone told me 'very near' but took such a long walk.

I miss feeding kangaroo, fooling that funny donkey. I miss cooking with you, miss you making me our anniversary dinner. Miss looking at your sleeping face. Miss scolding you for messing the room and throwing clothes and socks all over the places. Miss going shopping with you while deciding what we should eat for the day. Miss manja-ing, saying "Cold Cold" and using up ur heater and it tripped. Miss holding your hand in such a cozy weather. Miss walking on the path asking you loads of question everytime. Miss you fooling me asking me "which road should we take to get home" when you know I suck in direction and purposely let me go the wrong way and laugh at me.

Please don't play game and ignore me anymore, air ticket is very expensive.

I miss you so much, life has been miserable without you around. I don't know how to continue, I feel very lost at times, I don't know why I feel this way. I just want to be in your arms. Waiting is so painful .. I can't take it anymore.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home