Friday, October 19, 2007

My Wish list (and that includes Christmas)

I know Christmas is still another 3 months, but I've already got quite a few items that I want for Christmas, but chances are I won't get them, so I decided I would want to work for it =)

  • Acoustic Guitar (A complete set with case, strap,capo etc)
  • Original Manchester United Away Kit
  • Macbook ( still looking into which one)
  • Electric Guitar (Complete set too, still looking into it)
  • Set of drumsticks (for drums )
  • Casual shoes
  • Soccer shoes
  • Camera Cleaning tools
  • New pair of shades
  • Electric Shaver
Well, that's all I can think of for now. Next year, I should have earn enough money to get me the new guitar. WOo-hoo!!!

Mac, probably another 2-3 years.

3 Comments:

Anonymous mick said...

coming down? perth or KL?

KL in december, perth not sure yet.

1:08 PM  
Anonymous mick said...

cool. how long will you be home for?

7:03 PM  
Anonymous mick said...

what about facebook?

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home