Saturday, October 06, 2007

Hello again

I haven't been updating myself for a very long time, I'm sure you all miss me. Come on, say it... I know you miss me, just say it. =)


Well, I just realized that I haven't been doing my own cooking at home for a quite some time. This is because I have always been having my dinner at Alan's place. It is always nice to have company for dinner, rather than having dinner all by yourself, feels really awkward.

Anyways, I also just realized that my reverse parking standard has dropped. I can't park properly now. Oh well, gotta start all over again. Let's see, what has happened to me during the past few weeks. I was down with injury for 2 weeks due to a rough tackle during indoor soccer by one of the players. My right knee was injured and left thigh had bruises too. But I came back with vengeance, I came back scored a goal, defended well and showed them I am still here and strong!!! Haha, ok I'm going overboard here.

This is my last study break and I won't be having any until the end of semester. The assignments are all pouring in, starting next week. I just recovered from flu, however I am still having cough due to the weather here.

Parents might be coming down to Perth in 3 weeks time, can't wait to see them and introduce them to The Grey family. It'll be so fun...

On top of that, God has bless me with wonderful friends. I thank God for everyone I've met here.

Cheers everyone =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home