Tuesday, September 04, 2007

What's up with me down under?

Hello everyone,


Firstly, I want to wish my mom a very happy super belated birthday. God bless you so much and I love you lots. By the way, her birthday was last week, August 29th. Last Sunday was Father's day, so Happy belated Father's day to you too dad. You've done so much for me, don't know how to repay them all back to you. God bless and love you lots too.


I know I haven't been updating myself on the blog. Just a quick update here..

Well, right now I'm having a one week break before the exam next week. I am still trying to push myself to hit the books and not the computer games, but somehow laziness took over. Anyways,

  • Went down Fremantle last saturday for Fish & Chips with a bunch of friends and then headed to the beach for some cam whoring. Maybe for guys we should call it Cam gigolo-ing. Anyways, we walked around Freo most of the day before heading home.
  • This saturday is Zion Praise Harvest 10 year anniversary ball. I will be going without a date, well not that I'm desperate for one though. IF I did went with a date, Suzanne will whoop my ass nicely.
  • Today the Gray's invited me over for dinnner, and had some talk about networking or something like that. Not really interested though.
  • Started playing indoor soccer with a new group of friends I met. We play every Friday evening and man those guys are good (and some are rough though).
  • I also found out Pastor Philip Lynn's daughter Frances Lynn also worships at Zion Praise Harvest and Pastor Philip also frequently speaks at Zion too. How COOL is that?!?
  • My head is stuck with one song right now, Hillsong's latest song , Break Free.
  • Spring has officially started. So it's time to say goodbye to winter and hello to warm weather and goodbye to HOT weather (coming back during summer)

So, I guess that's pretty much it for now. I can't wait to finish my course and come home. Missing everyone, especially Suzanne and last but not least my family.

Till then, Cheers everyone and God bless.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger George said...

Just thought I'd visit :P haha, sup Caine

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home