Sunday, September 09, 2007

I'm having a ball

Well yesterday (Saturday) was Zion Praise Harvest 10th Anniversary Grace Ball. It was a rather formal event, just like every other balls. We are required or perhaps told to dress formally for the event. Well it started around 7pm-ish, and the ball was held at Perth Convention Centre.

There were a few performances by the ZPH-arvesters. We started the ball with one praise song and then it was dance performances, singing, well you know the usual ball stuffs. Anyways, I enjoyed my 2nd ball because of the flow of wine and champagne. After 5-6 glasses of Houghton White wine and 2 glasses of champagne, I still felt wonderful the next day. Well, during the event we had table games whereby each people at each table plays a game and the winner is eligible to win 3 amazing prizes. The 3rd prize is a GPS system, 2nd prize is a FREAKING Wii!!!, the grand prize for the night was a plasma slim tv. The whole event ended around 11pm-ish and it was the couple's turn to do their thing at the dance floor.

Took some photos of the event, so enjoy the photos....

Behold, the Murdoch Zone of Zion Praise Harvest-ers.

I was finding the toilet, and guess what, the sign points to the wall, so I thought I'd take a leak there only to get caught by Alan with his camera.

Then we had the lucky draw session.

Here's me with my number, being very confident that I will win the Wii.

By the way, the number is 35.

Here's me after they announced the 3 lucky winners.


Feeling dejected, I went to the stand to collect the prize I supposedly won during the game.

and guess what I got?

I won a Philips Craig and Dean album!?!?!

How cool is that?!?!?


Well, better than nothing right?

So yeah, I mentioned earlier there were alcohol in the ball. So there I was, being told to wear the tie on my head and flash a bottle of beer, so I happily obliged my friend, and this is what we came up...
For your information, I wasn't drunk =)

The rest of the photos are taken after the desserts.


That's me and Alphonsus. Then someone came and took another shot with us.

I don't know who is that. =)

Alan and I.


Alright, Lordson, you wanted to know how Pastor Philip Lynn's daughter look like right? Here's a photo of me with Frances Lynn. So Lordson, what say you?

Frances Lynn and I.



Here are some random photos I haven't posted during my outing at Freo.

That's me with 3 lovely skewer mussels.

Alan, Sherman and I.

Trust me, the ground was so nice to sleep on and the weather was sooo fine. What's Alfred doing???
Similar shot but camera was on the ground. Wicked...

Candid.


All photos courtesy of Alan and Noel.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Enjoying life

12:53 AM  
Blogger lordson said...

she doesn't look like philip lynn haha

1:48 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

yeah er kinda sexy for church ball?
I don't have the body to wear this kind of dress =P

6:31 PM  
Blogger Caine said...

haha..dun ask me....hahaha

10:17 PM  
Blogger Harris said...

Congratulations that you finished 10 years, the programs are good. You have great prizes on offer too I never seen such unique Prizes before .I enrolled in a online lottery recently I hope you will also find it interesting too.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home