Sunday, August 26, 2007

Word on mates

The picture above was my dinner yesterday night. It was porridge with fried vegetables with scrambled eggs.


Today, I shall teach you how to make "Fried Rice ala Caine"

First of all, the ingredients you need are:-

  1. Cabbage
  2. Chicken thigh (depend on your taste)
  3. Carrots
  4. Cucumber
  5. Garlic
  6. Onions
  7. 1 egg
  8. Rice
The seasonings are:

  1. Sugar
  2. Salt
  3. Soy Sauce
  4. Thick Caramel Sauce
  5. oil

If you have left over rice, then use it. If not, cook the rice first.


Alright, here we go...


First, chop your vegetables and chicken into small portions, then heat up the frying pan and add the oil. Next you cook the garlic and onions and then you add in the chicken, fry the chicken till it's nearly cooked, then add in the vegetables and start doing your thing, you can add the egg here and have it scrambled or whether you want to fry it separately it's up to you. =)

When the vegetable's nearly done, you add in the rice. Then, add the seasonings-sugar,salt, soy sauce. OH, remember to add in the thick sauce for that wonderful colour. Lastly, serve it on a plate and you can add parsley for garnishing and there you have it...


Fried Rice ala Caine



Well, winter is almost coming to an end, I have already gotten used to the weather but sometimes it does get rather chilly at night especially today, it was super windy. The funny thing was the wind blew sooo hard that I nearly fell to the ground. Yeah, Perth has one of the strongest wind ever.

I just finished one of my editing assignment today and at a rather record time too. I expected to take 4 hours plus to finish the task but I finished it in half the expected time. Woo-hoo for me =)

I'm missing home =( How's everyone?

I will be heading to city tomorrow to book my air ticket.

Argh, I don't know what to eat for tomorrow's dinner =(

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

I know la you can cook better than me now, so come back cook for me ok? I'm waiting for you n my wombat oooo .. Hugs n kissess

Your dear dear fall sick liao, but you're not here to take care of me T.T No one wants to go watch movie with me, sien I miss you

Your princess, HAHAHAHA

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home