Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What to cook????

I really need ideas on what to cook for my dinner. My dear dear gave me websites with recipes of salads.. SO thoughtful of her, I LOVE YOU wor =)

Anyone else have any ideas what to cook??? Simple food!!!


Anyways, this is my 2nd week of the semester, which means 10 more weeks to go. I can't wait to fly home and have my darling jump on me. HAHA

Well, next week I will be applying for a working visa, I should start hunting around for job. I desperately need cash. I also am planning to find another place to stay. Probably move in with my kdu coursemate and hopefully I can also find a replacement to take over my current house.

I miss my family so much right now, I also miss my darling so much too.

I also am missing my friends and church mates back home. How's everyone doing ?

I have one assignment due next week and another the week after. Out of all 3 units that I'm taking (Screen and Sound production (TV studio), Sound, Screen Text), Screen text is by far the most boring and difficult subject for me to understand. I guess it's because the course has abit of theory.

I mean, WHAT THE HACK IS AUTHORSHIP?!?!?! OMG! I SERIOUSLY HAVE NO CLUE!!

Assignments also makes me feel like going to hell hack. Oh well,

10 more weeks, 10 more weeks!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous priscilalala said...

we're all still alive!
yay u r alive too!
wah coming back quite soon ah haha

have fun cooking!
:)

1:41 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Of course, you're coming back sooner to see me right? Life here without having you beside me really sien, really miss you so much....

10:23 PM  
Blogger Caine said...

Priscilla : Missing you guys/gals =) glad to hear from you


Suzanne : Definitely will be back for your birthday. I wouldn't miss it for the world...

10:40 PM  
Blogger lordson said...

try jamie oliver, he prepares great simple food, really good. Try google

Lordson

12:50 AM  
Blogger George said...

I anyhow whack for food one lol.. anything in the fridge and the pantry throw in the frying pan/pot

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home