Saturday, August 04, 2007

Hello from Perth

Well, I'm pretty much settled now. It really has been a hectic week since I arrived at Perth. I kinda miss my home and sweetheart. Oh well,

I haven't got the time to really blog about it because the internet at the house I'm staying is terrible.

Here is the address to my place, so do drop me a snail mail huh???


9 Gratwick Terrace
Murdoch WA 6150

my number is +61423451549


Classes commence next week. Oh well, don't know what to expect, let's hope it's gonna be fun.

Cheers people!

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

I miss you very much, what am I gonna do? Why everywhere I go there's footsteps of you, can't stop thinking of you. Gonna go crazy soon. I miss you alot .. come back soon plssss

2:09 PM  
Blogger Caine said...

i will come back soon dear =)

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home