Thursday, August 09, 2007

Everyday I love you

This song was sung by Tze Liang during his wedding,

Can I sing it for you Suzanne?

I don't know but I believe
That some things are meant to be
And that you'll make a better me
Everyday I love you

I never thought that dreams came true
But you showed me that they do
You know that I learn somethng new
Everyday I love you

'Cos I believe that destiny
Is out of our control
And you'll never live until you love
With all your heart and soul.

It's a touch when I feel bad

It's a smile when I get mad
All the little things I am
Everyday I love you

'Cos I believe that destiny
Is out of our control
And you'll never live until you love
With all your heart and soul

If I asked would you say yes? <----- Will You??

Together we're the very best
I know that I am truly blessed
Everyday I love you
And I'll give you my best
Everyday I love you

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

T.T so touching, first time see you write such things to me. Feel like crying now, not because I sad but it's that I felt so happy and touched by what you said to me.

Although you're so far from me yet everyday I still can feel the love you have for me. Also, you're always right in my heart.

Since the day you left, I've been seeing and hearing so many of these messages that you haven't tell me before, the question you asked me"Have I ever regretted being with you" I once doubt but now I'll say no. Because we each know now how much we really love each other and time will not take away this love whereas it'll make it stronger everyday.

You say until so sweet and adding everything you've said to me lately, you've melt my heart whereby I'll say YES to you, when you ask me one day.

11:40 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Cheh, u also no reply me after I say yes means u dowan me AHHHHH I shall go back and stuffs my head in the pot and cry

12:45 AM  
Blogger Caine said...

nooo... dun take back..

i so happy =)

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home