Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Assignments pouring in

Ouch, my eyes hurts when I saw the amount of work I have to do to finish this semester's units. I wonder if I can take the pressure. Oh well, I 've got 1 assignment due in 2 weeks and another the following week and all has to be done in the Editing suite. Oh well, I may have to pull another fantastic all nighter this weekend or friday. We'll see how it goes.

Gosh, I've been telling myself to take photos of the house and room but never got to push myself to do it. Just to darn lazy with the winter still lurking around. Spring Spring faster come!!!

I love winter but I also hate winter, so I guess it's like love hate situation. Come on people, update me on what's going on back home???

email me or something...

3 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

I thought I update you each and everyday? Where got things to update one here, boring la life in M'sia everyday also rain if not then hot sun.

12:12 AM  
Blogger Caine said...

i also want to know the news..what's going on in the country..hehehe

but from u i wana know dear dear how?

6:02 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Ur dear dear find that life kinda meaningless without you, wondering what to do and what's the purpose waking up every morning. If got class also for the sake of going and completing my degree. Other than that, I don't know why am I doing all that for, my own future?

News in M'sia? What else can there be? As usual rape cases, chopping ppl into few pieces, robbery cut ppl's head hand leg all those. Hmm recently there's this advertisement, the government wants to expand the industries agriculture and manufacturing up North at Perlis, Penang, Kelantan, build some better infrastructure, education and technologies. Sorry ah you're talking to a business student here, lol.

Muaks hugss kissess

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home