Sunday, May 20, 2007

What a "Blue" day

Happy 21st Birthday Lordson you old bum. Not young no more, big boy man, time to show some muscles and charm. Cheers mate.
--------------------------------------------------------

Imagine that, the only goal by the only striker in Chelsea I despised, Digder DropBa Drogba. I don't mind if Lam Par Lampard scorebut that black idiot!! Seriously potong stim, anyways, I hope England can grab the treble cup for the country. HAHA


EPL Champions- Manchester United

FA Cup Champions- Chelsea

Champions Leage- Liverpool???


That would be 3 top teams, each holding 1 major cup.

Though I wish Chelsea would just shut the FA Cup. Oh well

Kudos to Chelsea for being blue
Kudos to Man United for dethroning the blues.

I shall now go to bed in tears....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home