Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I need readers badly

Haha, ok I sounded quite pathetic. Anyways, yeah I do hope I get at least 50 readers a day because I can make MONEY! =)

Oh well, today watched Shrek 3 with 2 friends and a girlfriend. The movie was funny as usual, just loved how they "enhanced" the fairy tale characters. The good thing bout it is that we got the tickets for free. We are so proud to be Freeloaders Malaysians.

Wow, I can't believe our country's 50 years old. Even my old English teacher Pn Cham said she's 50 years old and retired. HAHA, it's the half way mark people, let's make Malaysia proud!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

errr...im juz dropping in. =) hope u dont mind.

12:00 AM  
Blogger lasilasi said...

heyy i cant view the demographic poll - it's became ads in mine too. i wonder how can we collect poll with that now...

4:50 PM  
Blogger Caine said...

lasilasi, you notice the poll above the chatbox,
bottom right there's this 2 arrow signs.
click on it, u can do the poll

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home