Thursday, January 11, 2007

Singapore, here I come

It's here, it's finally here.



Behold, the ticket that confirms a seat for me to watch Eric Clapton live in Singapore.
I'll be flying to Singapore this weekend to catch the once in a lifetime concert featuring the man himself with his band. I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it! I know, I know!

I'm ready, I'm ready, for the concert!

Anyways, the ticket is the cheapest we can get. S$87.00, which after converting cost me a whooping RM210.00. My brains just went splat!
Wait, that's not all, the shuttle service tickets costs me another whooping RM301.00 and that's for ONE WAY!!!

So that's RM602.00 for TWO WAYS!!!

When I add it up, the total amount spent for this weekend is RM812.00!!

Aye Caramba, there goes my dream of having a 2GB Ipod nano and my Ang paus and my trip to Japan.

Oh well, I haven't even included the meal and taxi fares, unless the Chan(s) are able to pick me up from the airport.

So yeah,

Singapore, here I come..........

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home