Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A Star is Born pictures

here are the pictures as promised...


The stage before the start of the play.


Sister singing...

I don't know why, but I love this picture..

Take a good look, seems the guy kick her in the behind...

random shots
Here's Sophia (not her real name), sitted looking bored..needing my presense*coughs*

Random shots
Samuel looked like a ghost in this picture...forgive me, the blur-ness is due to the movement caused. I was using manuel and not auto..so the aperture is not set correctly...

candid candid!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

Julia looks so pretty here. She was born to be a star! Looks very poised and composed.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Caine said...

Lol, praises to God..

esther? chieng??

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home