Monday, December 04, 2006

A Star Is Born the Musical

Wow, it really has been awhile since I last blog about events of my life or whatever nonsense I could think of.

Well, last Saturday, family and I attended this musical by Calvary Church. My sister was the leading lady@ Paige. At first I was worried, maybe not sooo worried that my sister would forget her lines during the musical. But when she started speaking, she blew all our mind away. She pulled it off. She was awesome! We're all so proud of her.... but all praises and glory goes to God.

It's gonna take me awhile to photoshop the photos cause there's like 100+ photos to delete and photoedit. So tomorrow there will be pictures, promise !


It's the month of December, lots of preparations for Christmas. Hopefully can get it done fast...
haha, no money!!
need money!!
where money!!
go work for moneY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home