Monday, December 18, 2006

Busy week

The girls just came back from their mission trip today, I wonder....

how many pimples have sprouted since I last saw them...

*deep in thought*


Well, back to reality, Christmas is around the corner and yeah, as usual we've been doing lots of last minute practice for the performances. I'm glad the team manage to get the music right in less than 10 minutes. That's call God given talents! Still need the 2 ladies to join in before I can have a full practice.

Today's Tze Liang's birthday and also Mr and Mrs. Low's 1st anniversary. So here's a birthday wish to liang.. and also a blessing from me to the Low's... may you both be blessed with 20 children!


Nothing much happened lately. The year's ending, I gotta follow up with Barney Communication regarding my placing at the company. I also gotta meet up with my lecturer next April to settle my placement at Murdoch's. Alot to do, so little time, so many people to ask for forgiveness, so many people to forgive. Gotta get it done before I go.

Sigh...

If only....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home