Monday, October 30, 2006

That's My goal

"That's My Goal"

"You know where I've come from,
You know my story,
You know why I'm standing here...
Tonight,
Please don't go,
Don't be in a hurry,
I'm here to make it clear,
Make it right,

Well I know I've acted foolish,
But I promise you no more,
I've finally found that something
Worth reaching for,

I'm not here to say I'm sorry,
I'm not here to lie to you,
I'm here to say I'm ready,
That I've finally thought it through,
I'm not here to let you're love go,
I'm not giving up oh no,
I'm here to win your heart and soul,
That's my goal.

Please don't go,
You know that I need you,
And can't breath without you,
Live without you,
Be without you,
Well I know I've acted foolish,
But i promise you no more,

I'm not here to say I'm sorry,
I'm not here to lie to you,
I'm here to say I'm ready,
That I've finally thought it through,
I'm not here to let you're love go,
I'm not giving up oh no,
I'm here to win your heart and soul,
That's my goal.

Well i won't stop believing,
That we will be leaving together,
So when I say i love you,
I mean it forever and ever,
ever and ever....

I'm not here to say I'm sorry,
I'm not here to say I'm sorry,
I'm not here to lie to you,
I'm here to say I'm ready,
That I've finally thought it through,
I'm not here to let you're love go,
I'm not giving up oh no,
I'm here to win your heart and soul,
Yes I'm here to win your heart and soul,
Thats my goal.... " (Shayne Ward)



Just a quick update la,

This is my last semester in KDU for this year, I am planning to change my course and if all goes well, by next July-August I'm off to Perth to resume my studies.
Been having mix feelings knowing that time is not very far. The year is ending, the new year's a coming. So much things to do, so many people here I can't bear to part with. I wonder whether I can adapt with the new culture.

I hope everything will go smoothly.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home