Thursday, August 24, 2006

One down, 5 more assignments and finals

yes, it's a long way to go till finals, but the assignments are no joke. Murdoch's one crazy university. Finally finished my PR assignment. I've yet to start on my Culture Research proposal and Globalisations paper. I seriously have no idea what to research on, anyone? suggestions?

Today went Sunway Pyramid for the sake of wasting time....yeah and looking for stuffs. Had BBQ plaza for lunch... and it's super duperlicious!!! you've got to try it!!!


I haven't been able to push myself to blog already, lost the ommph?
Oh well...

Let's hope I pull through this 2 semester before I'm able to tranfer to Perth...
2nd year doing year 3 subject. THey've got to be kidding me..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home