Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Another stupid anonymous

If you think I post what I post for the sake of seeking attetion, well I must have succeeded. I got YOUR attention didn't I, Mr or Misses Retard!

Why would you even bother if I want to post that? Do you KNOW me in the first place?
Do you KNOW what the problems I'm facing in the first place? Do you KNOW why I'm writing that in the first place?

I don't give a shit if this blog has 0% readers, I don't give a shit if you come and tell me what was the purpose I wrote what I wrote...

If you have enough dignity or face to show your name, well I would be kind enough to talk it over with you. I'm not 100% sure but I can be sure you are someone I know closely, someone I know within a certain group. But seeing you are nothing but a bug, coward, pest... I shall now have to shoo you off...

So save yourself some dignity and face, and fly off you lil bug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home