Friday, July 07, 2006

A worthless race

Church was a place I used to call sanctuary,
Faith was something I held on,
Prayer was something I desired to do,
Worship was something I had the passion for,
God was someone I longed to see...


Right now, all I feel is:-

emptiness in my heart...
emptiness in my soul...


A friend once told me,

You fall and you turn back
You fall and you turn back
You fall and you turn back,
You're like going in circles...

This sort of comfirms my spiritual status in my Christian life...



~~ ~~

__



France vs Italy

I rooting for France... Though I have a feeling Italy is not a team to be taken lightly, I'm sure this year's World Cup Final will be very very interesting.


Germany vs Portugal

I rooting for Germany... Hell I'll root for Portugal, they were the cause of England's team being out of the game.


2 months of my break is coming to an end in 2 weeks, and I will officially start my life as a Degree student. Many thoughts are still running through my mind.

:: What if I fail? ::

:: What if I can't take the pressure? ::

:: What if this? what if that? ::


Oh well, I just have to go along this road and see where it leads me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home