Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Flashbacks

Wednesday 19th July 2006

Let's see if I can recall the trip...
I slept at around 5am and woke up at 6:15am because I had to be at the LRT station at 8am. Sound studid right? I had no choice. Bloody Transport minister until now delay the repairs of MRR2. So each morning the traffic jam are so damn hectic that you can make milo, and toast in the car, read newspaper and still the traffic moves slower than snail.
Anyway, by the time I reach LRT it was 7:30a.m. So since I haven't had my breakfast, I decided to walk to a mamak stall for some nasi lemak. Nothing beats the original nasi lemak- half bowl of rice, sambal with ikan bilis and groundnuts and a slice of hard boil egg, to top it all, a lovely hot cup of Teh Tarik. Heavenly...

Well by the time we reach Genting it was nearly 10am or so... Thankfully there were rooms available so we manage to check into our rooms. Which means I don't need to carry my beg everywhere or leave it at the bell counter, never trust bellboys.

After that, went buy All park ticket-outdoor and indoor First World.
Bloody rained, went back hotel to sleep, then bloody rain stopped
to screwed to go back down and play so wasted money for the stupid theme park tickets and to make it worst, i bloody did not get the chance to sit space shot!!! argh!! %*!!*$!*@@*!*!!

Oh well....

Had dinner at Pizza hut, and guess what I saw? one bloody family ordered McDonalds and ate inside Pizza Hut? WHat the hell??
Uneducated bunch of saudi arabians....hate them...


Thursday

Nothing much to do, practically slept, went breakfast, slept, watch movie, slept....oh, sat flying coaster as well
Oh yeah, I got my face painted by suzanne while I sleep...crap!!!!

Friday

Woke up, breakfast, slept, check out, get bus ticket, go home, sleep again....


Sucks right???



Nothing up on Saturday...


Sunday was not that bad...


The children, their parents and a few of us the youths, went on a trip to the Port to visit Servent... yeah you heard me, Mv Doulos has returned after many months/years/centuries/millennium of voyage around the globe. The book fair was packed but I got myself a set of Chronicles of Narnia series, a magic tricks book and songbook =)
We were there early because of the children's programme. Unfortunately due to some poor communication , we couldn't enter the ship because of what? no ticket....
Oh well, Uncle James made few phone calls and we manage to get the VIP tickets into the ship while other ding dongs had to line up..bwahahah I'm so eeeeviiiiiiilllll...

Oh well, great experience...
Maybe after I finish Degree, I could go volunteer myself aboard Doulos for let's say..6months?
or less? if can go 2 years also not bad la..haha see how!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home