Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Gosh! it's 6.6.6?!?!

It's 6th of June 2006 aka 6.6.06

All Christians should know that 666 is the number of the beast, and some even speculate that this is when Anti Christ will strike. However true or not we will never know.

However to another group of people, 666 is a lucky number and I'm pretty sure newspaper will be swarming with pictures of weddings.


On another note, I've finally finished season 5 of smallville, and I must say, it's a real sad way to end the season. Chloe should have been with Clark but we all know that will never happen.
Poor Clark, he's now in the place where General Zod once was...


Oh well, I'll have to wait for the next season to see if Kar-El makes it out and defeat Zod.


Quote:
Clark Kent: I won't let you destroy this planet like you did Krypton.
Lex Zod: You don't have a choice. Unless you join me.
Clark Kent: I'll *never* join you.
Lex Zod: Well, I hope that's a decision you'll be able to live with... forever.
[Lex Zod banishes Clark to the Phantom Zone]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home