Wednesday, May 03, 2006

This guy's a "christian"

He talks about praising God for giving him what he deseves,
but he despise those whom he once called friend.
He talks about praising God for having friends who supported him,
but he shuns those who would be with him for eternity.
He talks about praising God for believing in what he believes,
but he calls those who once were close to him freaks,bugs and pests.
He talks about praising God for bringing him back on the right track,
but he says he moved out from the dark ages and thinks they are still at the dark ages.
He talks about praising God for giving him the opportunity to succeed in career,
but he never bothers to forgives those who had made him what he is today.
He talks about praising God for having loving parents and wonderful sister,
but he tells them to grow up just because they want to know the truth.

If that is what a Christian is suppose to be?
then I rather be an atheist....



note: this is how a Christian looks like....(points at the picture above)


P/S: Sue me for defamation, so what ? I don't give 2 cents of what you idiots say to me... My thoughts, my diary.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Simon said...

I understand your pain, mate.

7:42 PM  
Blogger Spc. Freeman said...

Faith is good, doubt is better. I'm no longer Catholic, but if only one of Christ's teachings stuck with me, that'd be it. Faith in the absence of a reasoning mind is poison.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Caine said...

simon: thanks for understanding =) thanks for visiting..

spc.freeman: well... sometimes being a Christian is hard. BUt am trying to be a good one =)
but it's these type of ppl that makes me wonder...

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home