Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A really bad dream

I had this wierd dream yesterday...

Warning, may be offensive...18SX,SG,SP,SS,NO S, PMS

(describing the dream)

It was a normal day in My grandmother's house in Ipoh, My whole family was there and so was this girl. I don't know what, how, who but that girl apparently was my girlfriend. So ok, she was like changing in the room, yada yada yada... Then we were like talking. So suddenly she told me she slept with another guy up Genting. I was like asking, WHO? WHO? WHO THE FEACES IS THE BUGGER? she then said it's a caucasion guy.. but for no reason, she also said he was from Melaka. I was so sad, so angry, so hurt, i began losing control as if I were turning into the hulk. I started smashing things, throwing things around the house. Then she was like crying, but i was even worst. after that.. i woke up....
sweating, tears, and a heavy heart...

what the hack!??!

*slaps himself*

caine, it's only one bloody dream....


oh well....

Sometimes it's hard to know whether it's a dream, or it's real...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home