Sunday, May 28, 2006

Random Photos

Important notice for all who haven't watch X-Men 3: STAY BEHIND AFTER THE END OF CREDITS!!



Fly me up to where you are

Beyond the distant star
I wish upon tonight
To see you smile
If only for awhile to know you're there
A breath away's not far
To where you are - Josh Groban

How can I convince you
what you see is real
Who am I to blame you
for doubting what you feel
I was always reachin',
you were just a girl I knew
I took for granted the friend I have in you

I was living for a dream,
loving for a moment
Taking on the world,
that was just my style
Now I look into your eyes,
I can see forever
The search is over,
you were with me all the while. - Survivor


I skipped church this morning.. bad bad Caine.....
=(

Anyway, some random photos today =)

Taken at College last semester


Caroling last year

PBC's youth dancers, I didn't join because I was too old

Some wallpaper friend made

At KLIA


WarVe band 2003, the pioneers of Warve
Vocalist: Elya Ali
Guitarist: Ng Tian Han (retired)
Bassist: Caine Chan (retired)
Drummer: Brian Khoo

1 Comments:

Blogger lix said...

eh caine!! My friend told me to stay, but I couldn't. What happened lah!!!!!!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home