Wednesday, May 10, 2006

patience has it's limits

Here's my reply to your damn entry in your blog....

You talk about not appreciating, yet I repay that kindness by fetching you day after day from college, driving you in and out and everywhere you want to go. Don't give me that bullshit "it's a boyfriend's responsibility". It's fcking useless reason. I also don't ask you to pay for my petrol, which I must say is killing me!

You talk about me not showing in action, then why the fck must I wear that damn shirt, damn pouch, carry that damn bottle everywhere.. telling everyone " HEY! Those things you see in front of your damn faces, my girlfriend bought it for me"
"look at the card, damn I bet your girl don't have that talent like mine"

You talk about me making fun and lauging at you for trying to sing, FOR THE FREAKING GOODNESS SAKE! I AM NOT MAKING FUN OF YOU!! So STOP BEING SO DAMN #&*$#@*$&

You talk about me not putting you in my heart, well if I did not. I wouldn't be bothered where you are, what you do, how you do, when you come home, or when you come home late I stayed up to wait. I also wouldn't be bothered to pick you up from college, i'll just ask you to take a cab.

You keep saying that you have less time to sleep, then let's resolve this... Don't come for badminton, don'twatch Tv, don't come online... study early , sleep early.. settle! YOU THINK I NEVER ASKED YOU TO SLEEP EARLY? YOU think I want you to stay up late until god knows what time? you think i wanted that? No!

You can insult me in your blog all you want. I don't give 2 cents of what shit you wrote. Many times I patiently read your entry not commenting on what you wrote. Hack I don't even give 2 cents on what others think. But patience also has its limits!
If you think that I am not appreciating, and a thank you is all I gave, and always thinking I made fun of you.

You think I don't want to post the pictures on my blog? for fck sake, I am working!?!? I've got 2 weeks left of shit work and I haven't even finish my damn report, the design isn't even completed yet. Stop giving me that "who ask you to go out so much!" routine, I don't go clubbing, i don't go out 24/7 and I don't give a SHIT! so don't give me that lousy reasoN!
If i were so free, I would have had posted it! EOS350D PICTURES ARE NOT SMALL!!! I NEED TO PHOTO EDIT THEM BEFORE POSTING!! SO CUT ME SOME SLACKS!!!

well then, You make your choice!
I'm leaving next year whether you or others like it or not!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tra said...

Harsh, man. Does this kind of thing happen often with you two?
-Tracey

9:02 PM  
Blogger capecod said...

hey Caine...
if i'm right, i'm reading about u n ur gf having probs m i rite?
i can't say much cos u were like, "i dun give 2 cents of what others tink" n u're right. u shudn't be bothered.
but here i m telling u to relax. take a deep breath. i know u've been patient but sumtimes it may not be just that?
it could be sumthing else which triggered this in the first place?

anyway, u're going to aussie next yr rite? as u just mentioned.
don't take this too hard.
relax.
rationalise things.

take care!

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home