Friday, May 05, 2006

Brithday wishes


Tonight 9:20pm....

[EDIT]

What a day!

I would like to extend my deepest gratitudes to all who have made my birthday a wonderful day.
First and foremost, God for giving me 20 years of wonderful,stressful life. Hey we must thank God for both good and bad times.
secondly, Suzanne for all the lovely gifts and surprise she made for me. Thannk you so much...Next, I want to thank the youths for surprising me. Thanks alot, you guys and gals are the best. (though I thought you all are gonna blind fold me up the cinema, lucky me.)

I would also like to thank those who sent me the lovely sms wishes... I will now attempt to write down every word according to who sent 1st. *note: copied exactly from sms*


Anna Chieng
Happy birthday! 20! The big 2-0. Feeling old and wrinkly already? Haha. Maybe not wringkly, but definitely old. Thus a big old hug from a still-young little sister to the big ol' guy reading this message. You're a great brother anyone could ever have! Happy burpday... Er... I mean... Birthday! ^_^

Gracias Anna, God bless you and thanks for being a wonderful sister.

Suzanne
Happy birthday dear dear love u so much Muaks

short and sweet. love ya too...

Alyssa
Caine! Its your bday! Well, god bless you this day! You gave me the gift of a loving brother. And i'm proud of you today! I wish you love and goodwill. I wish you peace and joy! I wish you better than your heart desires.. Happy blessed bday brother Caine!

*attempts to finish the song* I wish you better than your heart desires.. and a first kiss from a boy. (that's how the song goes actually) THanks Alyssa. God bless you too!

Lordson
Happy blessed birthday dude! Yay! Another year older! Happy for you! Hope you'll be merry and enjoy life as God intended it for you! May the good Lord bless you always!

Thank dude, your birthday is around the corner too. So you better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why. Your 20th birthday's coming to town...

Priscilla
Hellos! Happy happy 20th birthday! I pressed send at 1:23am 4/5/6.dunno wat time it'd reach tho.neway,hav fun n God bless! =) take care, babai...

LOL, you and your sister always makes me laugh. Funny sisters... Thanks again Priscilla. And oh, by the way, it's 1:02:03am.

Sharon
Whoa! Your birthday is on the 01.02.03.04.05.06... Very special :-) have a good one! God bless

haha, indeed it's special. Not because of the 010203.... it's because I have friends like you! Bless ya =)

Elya
Happy birthday caine...have a good day and a fantastic year ahead.

I will bro, I will and thanks!

Eu Jin
Hello abang wai yip, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 21 years old already. How are you feeling now?

Well, I don't feel like 21..that's for sure...

Esther Chieng
Happy birthday caine.May god work in you in His mighty ways n may ur passion4him grow with maturity as u step into the no twenty.God bless take care.

Thank you...God bless...

Sarah
Hey, HaPpY BiRthDaY!

Hey, ThAnKS!


Gracias everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home