Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Backstabbers or My imagination?

It may be my imagination or maybe I'm dreaming.

But why do I get the feeling that I'm being backstabbed, being gossiped, being looked down upon by my friends, be it closest or normal friends....

How can you define the word "Friend"?


Please don't ask me why I'm feeling like this or what happened or what made me say this.
I just needed to brush it off my mind.
I'm sure none of you like backstabbers.

"ooh that Caine ah, yah la...he's like this he's like that"


I'm pretty sure you all backstabbed someone before... I know I have.
I'm also 10 times sure that you all have been backstabbed before... I know I have.


On a much brighter note,

Internship is finally over...

now to prepare for Uni application!

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home