Wednesday, April 19, 2006

A hard decision

For months now I've been troubling over one matter, which is


To go overseas or not to go....

It has really been tough for me as the problem I have is still there. This is the time I have to be strong, but being strong is not enough. There are times I tend to break down like a small baby.
I am grateful for friends and special friend who are there for me but it's not enough, I just feel like running away. I am afraid...

Well, basically I'm more to the going overseas next year than staying put. I know it's tough for my parents and everyone here... but my heart is too burdened, too hurt, too crushed to be around eveyrone here. I feel very very depressed over the matter. I am breaking down, I'm dejected...



Anyway, back to a happy topic....

Last Sunday's Easter night was wonderful...

The dance was wonderful,
The music was wonderful,
The event was simply great...

I will post the pictures as soon as i edited them...
You'll never know which idiots will steal the pictues and use it for themselves....


Yeah, well it started late (AS USUAL, typical Malaysians.) The original time was supposed to be 6:30p.m. but we ended up at what time ? 7pm? forgot already.

Anyway, we had worship first and boy I must say I felt kinda awkward standing on the stage....
After that we proceeded to the dinner, which was rather..erm....err...tasty. OK!! It's yummy!

Then the performances started.

7 wonderful youths started of with a lovely dance and the song was "shackles" by Mary Mary, i think. Then it was Lordson's and my turn to perform. We sang the song "Speechless" by Steven Curtis Chapman alongside Suzanne and Sharon. Credits to the guitarist-Lordson and I, Pianist-Anna, Celloist- Dewgem and Drummer- Esther for the wonderful skills. Thanks also to Suzanne and Sharon for their lovely voice, without them the whole song would be a disaster, because Lordson can't sing, same goes for me.
Lastly, the performance ended with a lovely song by Tze Liang. The song was called "Easter song aka He is risen " by Keith Green.


Speaker, Aunt Poh Gaik gave a wonderful message...

After that, we packed and headed back to church and set the instruments back and headed home after fetching Lordson and Joshua back.

Joy to the world , He is risen
Hallelujah, He's risen
Hallelujah, He's risen
Hallelujah, Hallelujah

that's about it, I guess....

If I remember I'll post it on my next entry with pictures.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Keith Green!
He has been so infuential on me as a Christian and as a musician. He has challenged me to be more honest with my lyrics. Actually, I would honored if you would check out my music on my site. Its bery “Keithish.”

Thanks,
-Sean
_____________
www.SeanDietrich.com
“All my music is available free for download.”

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home