Saturday, April 15, 2006

Good Friday

Easter’s here! No not your bunny hopping, egg-collecting type of Easter day and no it’s not a girl’s name.


Christians throughout the world celebrate Good Friday and Easter Sunday. We believe that on Good Friday is the day Jesus Christ died on the cross and on the 3rd day rose again, which we call Easter Sunday.

You know what the funny thing is? Each year, whenever it’s Good Friday, the weather will eventually rain. Serious! It has been raining for the past few years, dating back on the day He died on the cross. Don’t believe? Let’s wait for the next Good Friday and it’ll rain again. Then on Easter Sunday, the weather would be sunny.


Anyway, the youths are doing 2 performances, Lordson and I will be singing Speechless by Steven Curtis Chapman alongside Anna the pianist, Dewgem the cello-ist and Sharon and Suzanne the backup singer-ist. Priscilla will lead the 2nd performance with Esther, Anna, Alyssa, Sheryl and Eugene. The initial plan was that Sharon, Dewgem, Suzanne and I was suppose to dance as well. However, we had to drop out due to the lack of talents by the ladies space on the stage.

As for internship, I have just finished the 3rd week and I am getting really tired of work. Maybe I’m not cut out to be in the office. I guess I’m more of a field person instead. I am still figuring out what to do for career. Advertising? Production? Broadcasting? Photography? Sigh, choices and more choices yet can’t make up my mind. I’m also thinking whether I should do the twinning program or fly straight to Australia. I guess I better look at the expenses instead.

Anyway, I am still planning to do freelance photography. Anyone know of any professional photographer, whom you know that I can study under with?

Anyone want to partner with me to do freelance photography? So far, I’ve got Alicia who said she don’t mind doing it. However, I’m not very serious with the freelance work yet as I have a future to worry about along with other problems.

Tomorrow morning if you wake up, and the sun does not appear,

I will be here

If in the dark we lose sight of love, hold my hand and have no fear,

I will be here

I will be here when you feel like being quiet

When you need to speak your mind

I will listen

I will be here when the laughter turns to crying

Through the winning and losing and trying

We’ll be together

I will be here”

Gosh, I’m pretty much dying of boredom for the past 2 days. The Internet isn’t connected to the iMac and the director isn’t around so phase 2 of the project can’t be done. All I need now is sketches and few more photos and I can proceed to the hardest part of the project. Frankly speaking, since the beginning of internship, there hasn’t been much work for me to do.

“ When I look at the stars, I see someone else

When I look at the stars, I feel like myself”

I just finished reading two books for the past 2 days; Thunder in Paradise: Satan’s Last Storm by Jonathan R. Cash and Dirty Faith by Audio Adrenaline. I’ve read the 1st book like 3-4 times while the 2nd book took me more than 5 months to finish. Why? Because I’ve been so lazy to read. LoL.

I even wasted my time playing chess against iMac computer. Won 5 out of 15 at intermediate while won 0 out of 10 for professional. However I won 10 out of 10 for beginner. HAHAHA!!!

“I’m lost with words,

I don’t know what to say.

I’m so puzzled with what is going on.

How can I be happy?

How can I be glad?

When I have to carry the burdens on my back.”

Sigh, I have yet to register my prepaid line with Hotlink. Why can’t they set up the system online instead of having us to go to their center to register? It’s sad enough that the petrol prices has hiked up to the point where blood oozes out of my system, now they expect us to go to centers to register, sad case man.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rain! You're right, it is raining here. And I'm pretty sure we live in far separate places. Easter will be better. Let the Son shine!
-Tracey

7:18 AM  
Blogger Caine said...

AMen

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home