Thursday, April 27, 2006

From Kenny to Kimmy to colinandkero

Alright guys and gals, here me out.

you see I was blog surfing this afternoon when I came across another blogger through kennysia's blog, and you know what was it?

it was kimmysia.com. Dude, this guy's Kimmy Sia! I wonder whether he's related to Kenny Sia.

Kimmysia... Kennysia....Kimmysia....Kennysia...

Let me see if there's a resemblance between them...



Do you think got difference?


Then I also came across this blog.. I must first warn you that this blog is rated ultimate sickness to the core! Enter at your own risk...
You have been warned!!










It's a bloody gay couple!?!?!?
OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!! *pukes*
somebody get me something to gorge out my eyeballs!

they are the very first gay couple who are damn bloody daring and bold and also damn free to start a blog of their own. My goodness , take a look at this....


How can they actually do it?? it's like having 2 sticks hitting each other!
What's wrong with women? What's wrong with girls?

Women/girls are God's greatest gift for man!! But these people rejected the gift and decided to screw their own species!?!?

argh, don't wanna think about it.. after kena chase by the gay societies...

Just a simple note to all gays,

To be frank, I can't stand that you are gay. The fact of having to guys kissing each other, hugging each other, embracing each other is unthinkable to me. However, this is my view on gays but then I don't treat you like dirtbags. Hack I have friends who are gays, I just don't let them touch me thats all. However, I do hope you would give the girls a chance.


Another note to everyone, did you ever notice that most gays are damn bloody handsome?
sigh, does that mean I'm ugly??

5 Comments:

Blogger lix said...

i knoooooow.. lol! For the 1st time in my entire life they made me feel 'anti - gay'

I'm still a Gary La Faber fan.. But NOOOooOOo.. This one made me pee in my pants.. =_=|||

haha... I don't even use the word 'dear dear'.. omfookingl

Caine, you know the amount of hair i have on my arms right? They're at a 90degree angle pose right now.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Jaslyn said...

lol ur not ugly. everyone is attractive if you really know how to judge ;).

10:29 AM  
Blogger Caine said...

lix: I know, those 2 seriously argh!?!?!

jas: lol... thanks jas =)

4:25 PM  
Blogger lix said...

do they look like theyre giving u a damn joke?

10:33 PM  
Blogger Caine said...

no idea..but i'm enjoying every comments given to them

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home