Sunday, April 02, 2006

Blogthings- When you are so damn bored

Why on earth would people have the time to create such things. However, it's kinda hilarious though....

So I thought I give it a try...

I wanted to know which simpson I was

You Are Bart Simpson

Very misunderstood, most people just dismiss you as "trouble."

Little do they know that you're wise and well accomplished beyond your years.

You will be remembered for: starring in your own TV show and saving the town from a comet

Your life philosophy: "I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!"

Niceeee...


Then I proceed with my new superhero Name


Your Superhero Profile

Your Superhero Name is The Ambush Glory
Your Superpower is X-Ray Vision
Your Weakness is Ants
Your Weapon is Your Terra Darts
Your Mode of Transportation is Scooter

Evil doers beware for there is a new hero in town. The Ambush GlorY!

Gosh, this was getting so much fun I went on with few more names of my own...

Your Japanese Name Is...

Shun Shijo
What's your Japanese Name?

Ah Hai! Watashi wa Shun Shijo san....



Your Hawaiian Name is:

Kane Keona
What's your Hawaiian Name?

Aloha, Kane Keona is my naMe!


Damn I am so addicted to these, I gotta try a few more....


What is my seductive style?




Your Seduction Style: Ideal Lover



You seduce people by tapping into their dreams and desires.

And because of this sensitivity, you can be the ideal lover for anyone you seek.

You are a shapeshifter - bringing romance, adventure, spirituality to relationships.

It all depends on who your with, and what their vision of a perfect relationship is.



Now I know my seductive style...mwahahaha

I can't believe I suppose to major in that....

Your Scholastic Strength Is Inspiring Others

You are great at developing a vision, and getting others to adopt your way of thinking.
You are talented at leading, balancing tasks, and helping people work together.

You should major in:

Counseling
Environmental studies
Law
Social work
Political science
Nursing


hell no.....

My birthday, remember to give me something that is green..haha

Your Birth Month is May

Unique and creative, you seek your own path in life.
You love change and are able to adapt to any situation.

Your soul reflects: Sweetness, joy, and a complete life.

Your gemstone: Emerald

Your flower: Lily of the Valley

Your colors: Yellow, red, and green



Lastly, the ultimate question for this 2 months

Should I quit my job?!??

Your Job Dissatisfaction Level is 20%

Sure, no job is perfect - but yours is pretty close.
You're resepcted by your co-workers and boss.
Plus, you usually get credit for your succcesses.
Don't quit, unless you know you've got something better lined up.


Guess I should not.... I'm such a ass kisser.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home