Thursday, March 02, 2006

Everyday's ranting

Oh crap, I just skipped my Web Develoment class today. Apparently I needed some shut eye from that class. If I hear more from the lecturer. I'll be stoned!

Ok, If you have came across Kennysia's you are sure to know who are this group of people known as The Stellars.

I'm not really sure who's the head and all, but I have met a few of them in person, or at least 1..or 2... or maybe even 3.. who knowS?

[Edit]Picture taken from Cheeserland
thanks for pointing that out Kenny

Alright, anywayz, there has been debate on The Stellars. Some say they are fugly, some say they are hot... Some say they are posers... Hell some even say they are poor people trying to be rich. Which is true and which is not? I leave it for you all to find out...


However, the thing that captures me is their confidence. Seriously, how often you see people with such confidence. Although we live in a modern society, our country is still somewhat "backward" or something like that. But what they have and others don's is the confidence to tell eveyrone that they are not shy, they go all out.

I'm not saying that I'm right or wrong. Besides we can never judge a book by its cover.

I hardly see them in college now *phew* (no pun intended) =)



---------------------------------------------
Are you hungry?
Is the only thing in your mind is cheese and nothing else?
Do you want to be Cheesy-fied?
Well look no more, I present to you....



















Go on to Cheeserland and experience the Cheeese of your lifetime!


4 Comments:

Blogger Kenny Sia said...

Actually the pictures aren't from kennysia.com, but from babybelle's profile.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Caine said...

lol ...aight...

6:51 PM  
Blogger cheesie said...

Thanx for publicity. =)

6:09 PM  
Blogger Caine said...

lol... no probs , cheese...

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home