Thursday, March 30, 2006

Day 4 - Figuring out what to do

It's day 4 of my internship and I am way ahead of my work schedule. Well earlier on I said I did a workflow for this 2 months and when I started the work, I realise I have done the history compilation and photographs compilation. Sigh...

:: Woke up this morning with a heavy heart knowning I got work ::

:: while driving and blowing my nose(yeah I having flu),found out that my right nostril is bleeding slightly bad but not so bad ::

:: Still got journals to write and report to finish ::

:: still struggling ::


[edit]

Hey! iMac rocks my socks!! After ripping some pictures from my own blog and using iPhoto to edit them ,here's what I came up with. By the way, I've only ripped two which was worth editing =)

Before...


After...


Before...


After...



[edit]

Just imported some pictures into the iMac, thought I'd do some blogging before evening as I will be doing some photo shooting later..


Awhile back Suzanne and I went Swensons for a 50% off Earthquake Yummylicious Ice cream...


I had to take a picture of the Earthquake before consuming them...







Look how interesting the Earthquake is? You get to choose 9 (is it 9?) flavours...

After shooting them we started feasting on the poor thing...



Boy was it YUMMY, and i get to lick the spoons =)



Here's how my cubicle looks like *no, not the toilet cubicle*





Dang, the iMac rocks!!

hmm, maybe when I get aqquainted with the staff, I'll be able to shoot some of them and post it here =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home