Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Sayonara Mass Media Law

We lost that match

Alright, oh yea, say what.....


Goodbye, Sayonara, Selamat Tinggal......

Mass Media Law...


Finally the toughest subject of the semester has finally and officially ended...
no confidence to ace the subject, hoping to pass it only... At least now I only have 2 more simple subjects to go and I will officially end my 2 year 3rd semester.
Next year will be my final semester and I'm off to do my internship and then me stepping into the working world. I can't believe time has passes me by so quickly. It seems like yesterday I was still schooling, playing around, going lepaking with friends, enjoying life...

Now I have to worry about getting a steady job. If only we need not grow old...

Anyway, today went and watch The Chronicles of Narnia and it was REALLY AWESOME... some of the scenes were really touching... you just gotta watch it!

Nothing much to say today, will just post some pictures my good brother Lordson took...

Before commencing Operation Birthday Surprise

It was a success, primary targe captured and tortured

(L-R) The General for the operation, The mastermind behind the operation

Target being tortured with American style... The mastermind posing beside the target
The mastermind avoiding the traps. Oh, she's erm...the girl...
Target forced to walk through the steps of doom...

The 2nd in command of the operation...

My fellow operatives....


BADMINTON
Badminton queens

not enough courts...
The duo from hail from Sitiawan...
----------------------------------
Creative Strategy
Consumer Behavior
Mass Media Law
Desktop Publishing
News Writing for E-media

3 down 2 more to go
----------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home