Friday, December 23, 2005

One Christmas wishlist granted....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Finally got my very own camera, woo-hoo!

Now I can cam whore all day long start taking pictures.

For the past week, I've been so stressed out. So much things to do, so much things to worry...
All for Christmas day...

The youths also went 2 houses for Caroling, mines and aunt Vicky's....

We'll be going to one more house and then we're done for the year...

Gosh, blogging is getting very tiring. NO idea what to write...

I thought of writing something... but then I'm risking too much, so decided to lay low...

Pictures will be loaded as soon as I manage to load them in the site...grr...


Till then,

BLESSED CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Ur trying to say the Poem u wrote to ur beloved sweeheart? too bad I'm not the beloved sweetheart

12:30 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

don't blame me ur the one who place it on the desktop

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home