Monday, December 05, 2005

Creative Strategy down.....

Final Examinations begins....


*bangs head on computer*

*scratch head*

*deep in thought*

Excuses when you lose a badminton game

  1. My partner was lousy
  2. Shuttle went through hole in the net
  3. The lights were glaring
  4. That was your ball, partner
  5. Tournament shuttle was bad
  6. Linesman was cross-eyed
  7. My string was too loose
  8. The ball was too fast
  9. I wore new shoes
  10. I was 'off' today. I think I'm sick
  11. I was not yet ready when he served
  12. I didn't notice that he was left-handed
  13. His service was illegal. Can he do that?!
  14. It was too hot at the club
  15. It was too windy today
  16. There was a draft coming from somewhere
  17. I have a sprain
  18. I didn't sleep well last night
  19. I didn't warm up before playing
  20. They cheated in the scoring
  21. They kept directing the ball to my partner
  22. They said they were only class 'B'
  23. My partner kept getting my ball
  24. My partner and I didn't gel
  25. They used to be with the national team
  26. My girlfriend quarreled with me last night
  27. The ceiling was too low
  28. I'm on a diet
  29. I have LBM
  30. It's my monthly period
  31. I forgot to wear supporter
  32. My partner kept blocking my way
  33. My partner was obstructing my view
  34. It was a bad day at the office
  35. Opponent's form was so unorthodox
  36. I haven't played in two weeks
  37. My girlfriend was cheering for him
  38. My new shirt was itchy
  39. The floor was slippery
  40. My partner's rotation was wrong
  41. My partner's defense was weak
  42. The ump was opponent's relative
  43. The audience was too noisy
  44. There was dripping from the roof
  45. The courts here seem smaller
  46. They have home court advantage
  47. The pairings were wrong
  48. They had secret training
  49. I get conscious when I'm being video-taped
  50. Whatever!!



-------------------------------------
Creative Strategy
Consumer Behaviour
Mass Media Law
Desktop Publishing
News Writing for E-media

1 down 4 to go
------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home