Monday, December 19, 2005

Christmas is a coming....

Christmas wishlist


  • A one way ticket out of this forsaken country
  • An Canon EOS 350D Digital Camera
  • My new Driver license
  • A brand new Proton Satria or just any car
  • To finish off where I have stopped...
  • find a job
  • get a life
  • Manchester United to win the Premiership
  • England to win the World Cup
  • Chelsea to lose the Premiership
  • Money to travel overseas
  • Money to migrate to overseas
  • Bloody Streamyx to be bloody available at my area

What a slow and tiring day....

This Christmas is sure hell gonna be a lousy one....

I' ve no idea what I want also....

So much things to prepare for....

So little time....

Life goes on....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home