Thursday, December 01, 2005

Borders in The Curve


I guess I practically wasted my whole afternoon outside the comforts of my home. Well, I was supposed to go Kelana LRT Station to "upgrade" the Touch & Go Card/Zing Card. I expected the whole procedure to be like 10-15 minutes tops. But the dude took like less than 5 minutes to upgrade the cards. Apparently all he did was punch the keyboard a few times and voila, it's done...

After that, we proceeded to Tesco to get this white Christmas tree. Well, when I get the camera I'll show you all, but if curious.. just come to my house and see for yourself. So yeah, I took the opportunity to get my stuffs because my personal money provider was here I was broke. Bought myself a hairgel and a new sandals. After we've done our shopping, mom decided to pay a visit to Borders, which just opened for business at The Curve. I think we've spent most of our afternoon there...
I was browsing through most of the CDs, while my mom headed for Health section. My sister however ran here and there touching whatever she could lay her hands on. Eventually she decided to buy this really cool Science book thingy. I bought myself this book which teaches Magic tricks- Card tricks etc. etc. When I master few tricks will gladly perform it =)

Met Pastor Wong Chin Meng and family at Borders. Oh which reminds me,

Dear Youths, Adriel and Eugene send their regards to you all...


Exams officially begins next Monday, 4th December and my freedom will arrive at 13th December.. The wonderful thing is my Lesen Percubaan or "P" License officially expires on the 15th December, but the sad thing is I won't be able to get my CDL license before leaving for Sitiawan. Crap!

Note to self, call Mr Wong from Metro Academy to change my license!!

here's something interesting I saw while at Borders...

"A truly great book should be read in youth, again in maturity and once more in old age, as a find building should be seen by morning light, at noon and by moonlight. "- Robertson Davies.

A wonderful quote indeed, but what's even more interesting? I don't READ? bwahahahahah....

Now is 10:54pm and right outside my house is a fight.. Cat fight to be exact... According to my hearing sense, it tells me that there's 2-3 lovely kittens, I mean cats, did I say kittens? fighting.. and it's really annoying....!!

Holidays belum datang and I've already made plans.. I'll be going Rock Climbing with church mates, watching Chronicles of Narnia, acting for Liang's wedding.....


Well, I really have nothing much to say but push myself to study. Here's some pictures from the past....
The time when we were young.

the time before Mick left for New Zealand
The time before Mick left for New Zealand again...
10 PBC youths and 1 visitor
The time I became a shepherd

remember the idiots I mentioned? yeap...you got it...rock on!
the current game I'm playing, Harvest moon...
X-Week (winner of Treasure Hunt)
X-week Idol Competition

3 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Where's my X-week photos ? Ahaha the glory of being the overall champain and the red team group leader. Just joking, nothing much about it but had made alot of friends there. Kiara Park was extremly hot, Hsien Loong was extremly funny and super arogant guy to me that time. Now he turns to be my coursemate what a JOKE.

12:06 AM  
Blogger Caine said...

biggest joke....

12:22 AM  
Blogger The Pen of The Wayfarer said...

Hi, i am looking to contact Pastor Wong Chin Meng, do you have any contact information? Please email me at penofthewayfarer@yahoo.com if you have a contact number, email or anything. thanks, RM

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home