Monday, November 28, 2005

Time can never be rewind

Ever wished you could rewind back to the time you want?

I know I did, but no matter how much you wish or hoped, such things will not happened. Whatever we've done in the past will be left behind and stored within our memories.

Though I wish I could go back in time, change some things that I do not like about myself. But imagine if time travel is possible?

The dangers of altering the past could affect the outcome of the future? don't you think so?
It's like the movie "Sound of Thunder".


Anywayz, well, it's been awhile since I actually blogged. Last time I blog almost everyday, then it began went to 2-3 times a week, after awhile it'll be once a week, now I think once every 2 weeks also jarang. I really am losing my passion for blogging again?

I can't believe this is my 2nd last semester of my course... I'm gonna finish my diploma soon..
Part of me wants to finish of the course and start work while the other part of me wants to stay put and further...

But I guess I'll probably start work first. I'm checking through this company. After checking through their website only I found out that they are quite similar to Media Planning.

WHAT!! Media Planning!!! I must be out of my mind. Guess I will have to learn from scratch again.

When can we all be like how we were last time??

Mick came back from New Zealand for the holiday...wonderfuls.... I truly missed the times when we had the passion to destroy have our jamming sessions after church services. I hope we can do this all over again yeah?

Sharon,Esther... can't believe you all could be leaving soon..thas means 1 drummer . 1 pianist and 2 dancers taken from the list...
Well, if you girls are leaving, I wish you all the best. If still staying, well good to have you two around....


PBC youths, watching each otehr grow from small kids till now, it has been a tremendous blessing for me, now those memories can either be in our minds or in pictures...


Suzanne, I know what you're going through when you are forced to do something you do not like. Remember, you have a support here....also you can cast your burdens to the Lord, i know your aunt, family is still preventing, but don't worry. Just Pray =)
I'll help you...

To everyone else, well basically all you school friends whom I've met during secondary school years... you all are the best bunch of idiots i've met. I am truly glad to be one of the idiots....


Orange,Red,Orange,Red,Orange......(I still like that old hairstyle of mine, don't you think so?)


Dix Inc on Mocktale

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaslyn said...

Great stuffs going on i c. All the best on finding for a job and congratulations on what you've achieved for. :)

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home