Friday, September 16, 2005

Inspiration people, inspiration.

Talk about brain juice depleting.. I'm now stuck with nothing in my mind.

What to talk about people?!?


Oh yah, I came across this article in The Star which they spoke about having this new invention.

Anti-Rape Condom.

I was like? what the hell???


What do you mean by Anti-Rape Condom??


Let me first explain,


Condom= protection while having sexual intercourse or living life safely.

Condom in dictionary is....

con┬Ědom (kndm)
n.
  1. A flexible sheath, usually made of thin rubber or latex, designed to cover the penis during sexual intercourse for contraceptive purposes or as a means of preventing sexually transmitted diseases.
  2. A similar device, consisting of a loose-fitting polyurethane sheath closed at one end, that is inserted intravaginally before sexual intercourse. Also called female condom.

Sounds too scientific to me... Oh well..


So anyway, that's pretty much what condom is about...


SO now you say Anti-Rape..

Ok Anti means to prevent..

Rape is...erm...rape la...

So apply the math,

If Rape= screwed

and if Anti= to prevent

therefore Anti-rape = to prevent from getting screwed


Get it??

OK! I shall apply the math again

Anti-rape = to prevent from getting screwed

Condom = protection before getting screwed

What does Anti-Rape Condom = ???

Anti-Rape Condom = Protection before getting raped????? wtf?


Let me give you a scenario here....

Rapist : Shut up b**** lady, I'm going to rape you. Make any noise and you're dead Lady : No sir, please don't rape me. I'm still a virgin! I'm still young! Rapist : I said Shut up, you're gonna lose it today!!! Mwahaha! Lady : Well, in that case sir, here's a condom


Well, the rest I leave it up for you all to think...

So what am I trying to say here?

WHY THE HELL WOULD A GIRL GIVE THE RAPIST THE DAMN CONDOM!?!?! ANTI-RAPE CONDOM????
STILL KENA RAPE LA!!!

stupid....



Guess what's this?


Some say it's mutated sperm... (sick ppl)

Some say it's lightning..

I say... well, lighting bolt??


Anyway, this was done via photoshop...finally I learnt something new via Photoshop CS

Life in college has never been the same ever since I made some choices...

Bloody friends backstabbed me
Assignment are all in groups
I have no group
most of them are full
leaving those who are bloody jackass merchants plain lazy.

So if I apply the math again..

I'm guess I'm pretty much screwed...anti rape condom anyone??

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe Powel said...

Your blog is creative Keep up the great work. I'm sure you'd be interested in How to buy & sell everything, like music on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home