Friday, September 09, 2005

I really want to just die... screw you all!!

No one told me today's Cg will be at Mc Donalds....

If I know, I wouldn't have eatn my dinner???

Anyway, good fellowship homies!!
We got to do that more often...


I had myself chicken McNuggets and Orange Mcfizz....


Which kept me wondering..

WHy everything in Mc Donalds has to be in Mc first??


We have the Chicken burger or better known as Mc Chicken

the Big Mac which is actually a large burger with 2 patties and 2 buns with mayo and vege...

Chicken Mc Nuggets... can't you just call it Nuggets???

Why don't they just name

Coke... Mac Coke

Fries... Mac Fries

Straw... Mac Straw

BBQ sauce... Mac BBQ

wonderful
wonderful....


Anyway, after Mc Donalds... headed back to girlchurchmate's house....

then dropped another girlchuchmate home.. then headed home...



Mc Waitress : Hello sir, how may I help you??

Sir : I would like to have the McPie , a McCoke, McFries, McChicken...

Mc Waitress : Anything else??

Sir : Please give me the Mc BBQ sauce for the Mc Fries.. thanks Mc waitress..

M W : That'll be RM25.39. Thank you and have a Mc Pleansant day...

Sir : Mac day to you too...



So people,


Have a Mac Pleasant day and God bless =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home