Saturday, September 10, 2005

Death is only a door away.

Looking upon the table, I see a knife, Syringe, Drugs, Cigarettes, Sleeping pills, gun..

As I gaze upon the upper ceiling of my room, having catching glimpse of memories past...

Back to reality

I stared once again at the only key that leads me to death

How wonderful
How enjoyable
How exciting

I took the knife, slashed my wrist
I took the syringe
filled it with drugs
pumped it right through my virgin veins
I popped myself 1 bottle full of sleeping pills
hoping to have the eternal sleep
Alas, I haven't a gun to point to my head
if only I could just pull the trigger

*BANG*

All troubles would be over...



As death stood upon my doorsteps
Knocking on the doors of my heart

Death claims my life
Death owns my life
Death is but an eternal
Life is but a dream..




In regards to my former jackass freinds who thinks they are one smart arsehole!

Screw you....


I look upon the sky..
Sat lonely on my chair...
looking below the building...
the ground was very inviting...
If I could just spread my hands..
pretend they were wings and .....
fly....

to the ground.


6 Comments:

Blogger Cody said...

nice cliche

12:29 AM  
Blogger reggy said...

Preschool dilemma: Did we make the right choice?
For the past week I have been preoccupied with the question of whether we made the right preschool choice.
Bingo! Bingo! Bingo!free online bingo game related site.

12:44 AM  
Blogger Caine said...

thanks ppl....

12:48 AM  
Blogger Ken said...

suicide is the fastest road to hell :)

1:53 PM  
Blogger Caine said...

hahhaha

2:06 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

siao eh ... why wanna go to hell when u can choose to go to heaven ?

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home