Sunday, August 21, 2005

Tired

Sigh, I'm just tired....very tired....

Commit, fall...

Recommit, fall...

Recommit again, fall again...

I'm really tired of doing that already...

the results will still be the same...

Might as well give up on everything...


-----------------------------------------------------

Why clinging on the impossible?

Why believing the unbelivable?

Why changing the unchangeble?

Why accepting the unacceptable?

-----------------------------------------------------


"Once you cross the line of friendship, there's no turning back"


I'm beginning to love this quote....

3 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

why must u hurt me again and again ? why u insist of ending it ? what have i done until i deserve all this ? I've given u the best for everything !

12:21 AM  
Blogger .:dewgem:. said...

I know I'm not in a position to comment on anything, and I won't.

Just want to let you (Suz, you too) know that if you need a listening ear..I'm ready to listen. Just give me a call alright?

9:14 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Thanks ... but I guess I prefer talking on MSN

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home