Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Someting to puke on

Presenting..... *drum rolls*..................
















sisterfurongjiejie is seriously killing me. This Shaanxi Provine born old hag,aunty,grandma woman has beaten all the idiots models in the world to be the mother of all idiots mother of all models.

I came across her site few weeks back and yet again when KennySia posted an entry in reply of Furong's Claims. I couldn't go on any further but somehow I swallowed my own vomit to go on reading her piece of trash entries...

D-cup breasts??? It would be a miracle if she actually REACHES D-cup!!

Round bottom??? looks more of a flat square bottom to me.

Her weight is less than 45kg???

Quote from KennySia :"Furong Jiejie claims she's under 45kg. I think that's probably just the skin on her face."


Aunty sister Furong old hag jiejie claims : "Wherever I go, I soon become the focus of the crowd"

I have to agree with her. Why?

Bystander 1 : " oh shit... who's that hag?"

Bystander 2 : " son, you asked me what's a bitch right? that's an example of one."

Bystander 3 : " kns! wa potong kuku lor"

Bystander 4 : *vomits at first glance of furong*

get the picture people?


Then I scrolled down to each of her entries reading each of her poison....































she wants us to lick her nectar? I rather lick the flowers nectar than Hers....





















LOOK AT THE FRIGGING DIFFERENCE MAN!!!

Left: "OH SHIT!!"

right: "wayyyy better than the lefty"

Then I came across the entry she wrote to KennySia...




She gave him a "sexy picture" of her for him to hang on his bed....















I took one look... *vomit blood*

What she trying to do la??? make her already flat chest flatter???
I thought my nightmare was over... when this suddenly appeared before my virgin eyes....





















OH MY GOSH!!!!

MY EYES!!! MY VIRGIN EYES!!!!!!! OH MY SWEET INNOCENT VIRGIN EYES!!!!

I can't take much more of this...

you want know more..just check her blog..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home