Monday, August 29, 2005

I want to leave on a jetplane , I hope I won't be back again



He can only dream

As he looks upon her eyes
As he gaze upon her smiles
As he marvel upon her beauty
He can only dream

As he thinks about her
As he silently loves her
As he hides his feelings for her
He can only dream

In his heart he sings for her
In his heart he feels for her
In his heart he cries aloud
He can only dream

Each night he dreams about her
Each night he thinks about her
Each night he cry in pain
He can only dream

Everyday He hopes for a touch from her
A simple hand shake from her
A smile from her
He can only dream

this picture wasn't drawn by me



I want to pack my bags, I'm all ready to go
I look back upon those I have come to known
I just couldn't bare to let them go
But the pain I am experiencing is withing the friendship
I have no other choice but to hope
that the plane is ready for me
ready for me to sit on
for me to go to a whole new place
a place where I can start all things new
where I can hope that I will never see that pain again

I want to leave everything, I want to go far away
I want to go where no one will be able to find me
I want to leave on a jetplane, I hope I won't be back again

Everyday is just another painful moment for me
I wish I could let it go
I wish I could stop the pain
sigh..
I could only wish.....


As I put on the mask
Hiding my face from society
hiding my true identity
I can only cry in pain

It's a burden I face
It's a pain I must keep
It's a curse I have in me
I can only cry in pain

will it ever end....




I would like to wish one special person a very blessed birthday...
The person would be....

*drum rolls*

My beloved mother..


May the Good Lord bless you in the future
and I pray that He'll continue to keep you healthy
I love mom and I'll always will...

Happy Blessed Birthday to You mom..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home